Las Vegas shows are iconic. They’re bigger, better, and offer all the glitz and glamour expected of the entertainment capital of the world. The Venetian Resort is the go-to destination for Vegas shows. You can rock out at concerts, sing along to musicals, and enjoy side-splitting comedy shows on any given day. And the best part? The fun doesn’t end there. With award-winning restaurants, incredible nightlife, shopping, and an action-packed casino floor—you can turn your show tickets into an entire night of experiences.
01 Where to Park for Your Show
The Venetian parking garages are located at either end of the resort, so you can get to your show on time. Want to know the best garage to park in? Double-check which theater your event is in and check out the list below.
- The Venetian Theatre: Park in The Venetian tower Parking Garage
- The Opaline Theatre: Park in The Venetian or The Palazzo tower Parking Garage
- The Palazzo Theatre: Park in The Palazzo tower Parking Garage
- The Summit Showroom: Park in The Venetian or The Palazzo tower Parking Garage
- Cost: Complimentary self-parking is offered in both The Venetian and The Palazzo tower garages. Valet parking is $35 a day.
- Need to charge your vehicle? Charging stations are available in both The Venetian and The Palazzo tower garages.
Dinner and a show is a classic night out that keeps on giving. Some of the restaurants at The Venetian Resort have designed special menus for show-goers. These menus are crafted to satisfy your dinner cravings while giving you plenty of time to get to your seats for the show. What type of cuisine is available? Have your pick of the best seafood restaurants in Las Vegas offering the freshest catch of the day. Is pasta on your mind? Savor handmade pasta at our Italian restaurants. The list goes on—indulge in the best Asian restaurants Las Vegas has right here at the resort.Make A Reservation
03 Box Office
Buying Las Vegas show tickets is easy with our convenient box office locations. Our main box office is open daily for any of your Las Vegas entertainment needs. You have three options for buying tickets. Book tickets online, by calling 702.414.9000 or 866.641.7469, or in person at any box office. See the full list below for location details.
- Main Box Office: Restaurant Row Level 1. Located next to the Opaline Theatre and Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano. Hours may vary.
- The Venetian Theatre Box Office: The Venetian Casino Floor Level 1. Located across from Grand Lux Cafe. Hours may vary.
- The Palazzo Theatre Box Office: The Palazzo tower Level 1. Located outside The Palazzo Theatre, next to Grand Lux Cafe. Hours may vary.
04 Post-Show Nightcap
The encore might be over, but your night is just beginning. Keep the party going after the show and immerse yourself in the nightlife of The Venetian Resort. Our bars each offer their own distinct vibe for the perfect post-show nightcap. Visit Electra Cocktail Club and Rosina Cocktail Lounge for your libation needs.
05 Book a Stay
Las Vegas entertainment and luxury are the perfect pair. And The Venetian Resort? It’s the only all-suite resort on the Vegas Strip offering everything you can dream of under one roof. Just steps away from all the theaters, stay in The Venetian tower or The Palazzo tower with suites starting at 650 square feet. Our spacious suites are the ultimate place to unwind after an unforgettable show. When you book direct, you get the best rates. Check the offers page for the latest deals.View Offers
06 Explore the Casino
Are you feeling lucky? Let the stage lights lead you to the excitement waiting on the casino floor. With the most extensive slot and table games selection on the Strip, the spotlight could be on you as you discover your next big win. Choose from two action-packed casinos with high-limit salons, the Electronic Gaming Collective, and more.
The thrill of live entertainment is unmatched. The great part about Las Vegas shows—there's always something new being added to the lineup. From improv comedy to dance shows, rock concerts, musical theater, and everything in between, you can find the best Vegas shows at The Venetian Resort. Plus, there are always plenty of things to do before and after the show. Explore our full list of upcoming performances and plan your next night out.View Upcoming Shows