Before participating or submitting an extended abstract in the conference, participants should carefully read and follow the guidelines outlined below. Failure to comply with guidelines may lead to rejection of your participation in the conference.
- Participants must register by the registration deadline. (ie 30th September, 2019)
- If you are accepted to participate, you must confirm your registration with payment by the deadline in order to be included in the conference program. Participants who fail to make payment for the conference by the payment deadline will be withdrawn from the program.
- With the registration, participants are requested to follow the necessary steps to participate e.g. managing the fund for participation as needed, applying for a visa on a timely basis if needed, keeping your schedule free of conflicting commitments, and fully preparing for the conference.
- To withdraw the participation due to unavoidable circumstances, participants must notify the Conference Secretariat as soon as possible.
- Once the program is set, there will not be any scheduling changes.
- The final and full programme of the conference will be made available online for all participants via conference website or on the abstract book distributed at the registration desk
- The working language of the conference will be English and Nepali.
- For updated information please visit conference website (www.nastconference.org).
Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, well renowned as city of temples, is famous for its history, art and deviant religions. The average temperature during mid October lies between 12 to 27 degree Celsius. There are regular international flights connecting Kathmandu to major cities of the globe.
Visa to Nepal
Visa can be obtained from Nepalese Embassy/Consulate offices abroad or on arrival in Nepal. For further information please visit:
Accommodation in hotels or guest house can be arranged for the participants on request and on payment of the expenses.